Follow these steps to create & share a slack quiz:
1. Create a quiz using the quiz creation form
2. Locate the quiz in the dashboard
3. Click “Embed & Share” button, and then the “Link” tab
4. Copy and Paste the link in the slack channel
Below is an example an a slack quiz created with Opinion Stage:
Tips for creating a slack quiz:
- Keep it short – we recommending including 5-15 questions in each quiz. Limit the number of answers to up to 10
- Select an appealing title – an appealing title is the single most important thing in the quiz, use it to arouse interest in your viewers.
- Make it easy to participate – verify all your questions are clear and short. The answers in each question should cover all the options and it should be easy to select between them
- Use images/videos– using images will dramatically help in increasing participation rates. Special care should be given to selecting the cover image.
Learn more about our Quiz Maker