Follow these 5 steps to create an Instagram Quiz
1) Create a quiz using the quiz creation form
2) Click the “Embed & Share” button associated with the quiz, and then click the “Link” tab
3) Open the URL of the quiz and then take a screenshot of the quiz webpage.
4) In the Caption area of your Instagram feed, paste the URL of the quiz that you just copied.
5) Tap or click Share in your Instagram feed to complete uploading the screenshot of your quiz along with its URL.
Note: To make the URL of your quiz clickable, you will need to purchase a business account of Instagram or run a paid promotion.
Here is an example of an Instagram quiz using Opinion Stage:
Best practices for creating an Instagram Quiz:
1) Focus on your audience – verify you select a quiz question that appeals to your audience and will make them curious enough to complete the quiz
2) Select a good location – verify the quiz is displayed in the center stream and above the fold when possible. Another option is to display it in a popup window
3) Make the quiz appealing – use images/videos in the quiz and select a theme that stands out
Learn more about our quiz maker