Follow these steps to add a survey to your Moodle site:
1) Start by creating a survey
2) Locate the survey in the item dashboard
3) Click “Embed & Share” button, and then click the “iframe” tab
4) Copy the embed code and paste it in the Moodle HTML editor
following is an example of a Moodle Survey
Tips for creating a moodle survey:
- Know your audience – before writing your questions, verify you know who your audience is as best as you can
- Ask only what you really need – ask only the questions that you really need answers on in order to get quality feedback. Remember, the more questions you ask the fewer responses you will get
- Make it short – keep both the questions and answers short so that they are easy to grasp in just a few seconds.
- Use visuals – using images in your survey will largely improve the chances users will participate. As they say, sometimes an image is worth a thousand words.
For more details, refer to the survey maker product page
Ready to start?