Follow these steps to run a SnapChat Poll:
- Create the poll using the poll creation form
- Locate the poll on our dashboard
- Click on the ‘Embed & Share’ button and then copy the link from the ‘Link’ tab
- Paste the link in your Snapchat channel
Here’s an example of a SnapChat Poll created with OpinionStage:
1) Define the purpose of your poll – Whether it is feedback for products or customer engagement, create polls with a clear goal in mind.
2) Make the questions entertaining – Snapchat is an entertaining social media platform, and therefore entertaining questions work better.
3) Use visuals– Snapchat is a visual platform and therefore it is highly recommended to use images in your poll
4) Require voting to view results – to increase the response rate on your poll, reveal the results of the poll only after the user votes
5) Make it short – select a short question and try to make the answers as simple and short as well to maximize participation in the voting