Follow these steps to add a Wix Quiz to your Wix Site:
1) Create a Quiz using the Create a Quiz form
2) Locate the Quiz you created in the Content Dashboard
3) Click the “Add to Site” button, and from the “Script” tab copy the code
4. Open your Wix site’s editor (your main site management dashboard – the URL should begin ‘editor.wix.com/…’). Click the ‘+ Add’ button on the left-hand sidebar, and hover over the ‘More’ title (it’s the last option in the list)
5. Choose the ‘HTML Code’ option. You should see a gray box appear, with an ‘Enter Code’ button. Click it. You should see this appear:
6. Make sure you’ve selected ‘Code’ (as in the box above) – now’s the time to paste what you copied from your Opinion Stage dashboard earlier (or use CTRL + V to do so). After you’ve done so, click ‘Update’.
You’re done! Place it wherever you like by dragging the container there.
Adding a Wix Quiz – Best Practices
- Try to grab your user’s attention: your Wix quiz should include engaging images. There is usually a lot of focal points on a Wix-designed site, meaning your Wix quiz should be clear and inviting to your user’s eye.
- Make sure your Wix quiz is clearly related to the content you’re adding. Irrelevant quizzes confuse your user, and could even cause them to leave.
- Keep your Wix quiz simple and straightforward – the best quizzes add user value by being subtle. Clickbait titles or outrageous images are a definite no-no..
Adding a Wix quiz to your site is an engaging and user-friendly way to upgrade your site’s experience. Your users will interact with your content, and you can reap the rewards (and the data!) this brings.