Follow these steps to add a survey to your WordPress site:
1) Install the Survey Plugin
2) Connect the plugin to Opinion Stage
3) Create a Survey using the Survey Creation Form
Following is an example of a WordPress Survey:
Best practices for creating a WordPress Survey:
1) Know your audience – before starting to write the survey questions, verify you know who the users that will be filling it so that you target the questions to them
2) Define what you want to discover – map all the answers you are looking to get from the survey to verify you are asking all the needed questions, but not asking too much
3) Keep it short – try to minimize the number of questions you ask. Remember, the more questions you ask the fewer answers you will get. Try to keep the question titles short as well.
4) Use visuals – adding images and gifs to your survey will dramatically improve the participation rates. Select images that add value/context to the question.